Americans are in crisis.
Every day we’re bombarded with news that presents disturbing issues facing society as a whole, and we hear tales of hardships encountered by our friends. Meanwhile, we grapple with our own family’s challenges and wonder whether this onslaught of troubles will ever end.
In virtually every aspect of our lives, we’re overwhelmed with difficulties we may not know how to resolve:
- Finance — More than half of Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck and have little knowledge of financial planning (US Government Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Report, April 2013)
- Health/Wellness – About 70% of American adults are overweight or obese (JAMA, June 2015)
- Family – 64% of today’s mothers have had at least one child out of wedlock (John Hopkins University, 2012)
- Legacy – 52% of adults 55+ have no retirement savings. Of the 48% who do, the median amount is only $109K (US Government Accountability Office report on Retirement Security, May 2015) and, according to Harris Interactive for Martindale-Hubble, 55% of all adults do not have a will. (http://press-room.lawyers.com/majority-of-american-adults-remain-without-wills.html)
- Career — Almost 69% of US employees are disengaged from their employer and their work (Gallup, May 2015)
- Education – A recent exam administered by the Programme for International Student Assessment given around the globe by the Organization for Economic Cooperation found that among 65 countries, the U.S. ranked 15th in reading, 23rd in science and a dismal 31st in math.
At Centerpoint, we understand your struggles. And we’re here to help you overcome them. How? By putting your faith in the word of God and learning to live according to lessons presented in the Bible.
Centerpoint Life Planning prepares you to receive His outpouring when life becomes a challenge.
Our Divine Strategies for Life Planning are remarkably simple and effective. All they require is:
• Adherence to Scripture
• Acknowledgement of God’s sovereignty, and
• Humility to acknowledge the limitations we have without God’s wisdom.
With a change of heart followed by discipline and knowledge, each of us can live a healthier, happier, more productive life based on precepts that are found in Scripture, but all too often lost to the modern world.
At Centerpoint Life Planning, we believe without question that once we accept that we are here first and foremost to worship God, each of us can establish a strong foundation on which to build a better life.
Please join us. We offer strength, support, conviction and resources to help you prepare to receive God’s outpouring of grace and blessings.
Health & Wellness
Worship me and I will bless your food and drink and keep you from sickness.
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself.
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Legacy & Retirement
The silver-haired head is a crown of glory, If it is found in the way of righteousness.
Stewardship & Finance
But take careful heed o do the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, to love the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways, to keep His commandments, to hold fast to Him, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul.
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men…