Centerpoint Stewardship & Finance
The financial burden and crises of families and individuals in our country is readily seen. In these times, debt skyrockets, wages won’t grow, and hope for financial security and success seems impossible. But is it?
Our financial situation is perilous, to say the least:
- Only 25% of Americans feel that they are well informed about managing their personal finances (Boston Research Group)
- 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck (CareerBuilder Survey)
- Half of Americans have less than 1 month of emergency savings (Monster.Com Poll)
- 57% of American Households do not have a budget (Harris 2009 Financial Literacy Study)
- Total American credit card debt is $972.73 billion (Nilson Report April 2009)
On top of these stats, we ask difficult questions:
- How do we save up for college successfully?
- Is there really a way for me and my family to ever get out of debt?
- How do we navigate planning for retirement? If we are already retired, how do we make sure our money will last?
- How do I maximize my take-home pay?
There is a way. We can help. Centerpoint is made of financials experts with decades of experience and expertise. But, we are servants at heart. We want to help you and your family, and see you free from the shackles of these financial problems. We aren’t here to serve ourselves, we are here to serve you.
At Centerpoint you will find a radically different team of financial help.
At Centerpoint, we understand your struggles. And we’re here to help you overcome them. How? By using our decades of expertise and wisdom to give you a strong foundation that will free you from the prison of financial confusion.
Centerpoint Stewardship and Finances will come alongside you to help transform your financial situation, and your life.
With a change of heart followed by discipline and knowledge, each of us can live a healthier, happier, more productive life. It takes work, but it isn’t work that you have to struggle through alone.
At Centerpoint Stewardship Planning, we believe without question that this financial freedom is not for a select few, but for everyone.
Please join us. We offer strength, support, conviction, and resources to help your situation to be changed in a lasting way.
Scroll down to see our pledge to the highest code of ethics. Welcome to financial coaching with integrity.
Stewardship & Finance – Ethics
We hold ourselves to the highest code of ethics. We promise to be 100% with our clients, always seeking their good, not our own, and maintain a posture of a servant towards them. We believe that the selfless care we take for our clients is of the utmost importance. All things are secondary to fair and ethical treatment.
Our faith is important to us, and it provides the foundation for our ethics and work. Whether or not you find yourself as Christian or religious, we would love to have you as a client, and we want to show you our expertise in the realm of finances. We want to put our real-world, practical knowledge to work for you.